一、单选题（共 25 道试题，共 100 分。）V 1. This watch was working all right a moment ago, but now it____.
B. has stopped
D. is stopping
2. The human body needs a （continuous） supply of air.选择能代替括号里的选项
3. No one knows his whereabouts. He has just ___ to somewhere on business.
A. rushed through
B. rushed at
我的QQ 1025753869 代做。
C. rushed into
D. rushed off
4. Which of the following word does not represent person?
5. He did the research in such a （remarkable） way that everyone says that he is really a man of creative mind选择能代替括号里的选项
A. an outstanding
B. an outstretched
C. an uplifted
D. an outspoken
6. The training will give you the ability to write a good resume, to be confident in a job interview, and ___ the proficiency test successfully.
A. to pass
C. how to pass
D. how you should pass
7. The committee reported its __ after a through investigation.
8. If I ___ out of ink, I would have finished writing the paper.
A. didn’t run
B. shouldn‘t run
C. haven’t run
D. hadn’t run
9. There was so much noise that the speaker couldn’t make himself ___.
B. to hear
D. being heard
10. It’s no use___ with him. You might as well____ with a stone wall. He is incapable of seeing anyone else’s point of view.
A. arguing; argue
B. to argue; arguing
C. arguing; arguing
D. to argue; argue
11. The grandparent ___ when they saw the gold medal their grandson had got at the Olympic Games.
A. couldn’t help to smile
B. couldn’t help smiling
C. couldn’t help to smiled
D. couldn’t help from smiling
12. The decision to (keep) newspaper reporters away from the meeting was strongly criticized. 选择能代替括号里的选项
13. Your argument ____ that human nature is essentially the same everywhere.
14. Ｗe reject the decisions made behind the ___.
15. He began to take politics ___ only when he graduated from Oxford.
16. While I am on holiday, ring me at my hotel only if there are any ___ message for me.
17. New factories are （located） in areas where supplies of power are available.选择能代替括号里的选项
18. Information fed into a computer (passes through) analysis or evaluation. 选择能代替括号里的 选项
19. Violent programmes on television may have a bad ___ on children.
20. Great changes _____ in Beijing in the past three years.
A. took place
B. have taken place
C. has taken place
D. have been taken place
21. A: Would you like me ___ the radio a bit? B: No, it’s all right. I’m used to ___ with the radio on.
A. to turn up; work
B. to turn down; work
C. turning up; working
D. to turn down; working
22. How were animals able to maintain the ___ of nature for more than 400 miilion years?
23. The building of a hydroelectric (power plant) in an uninhabited place costs expensively, but it may also a means of opening up a new region ofr industrial expansion. 选择能代替括号里的选项
24. Our sudden attacks have thrown the enemy troops into a ___ position and they no longer had the power to fight back
25. It is （impolite） to ask about people’s income.选择能代替括号里的选项
|要这答案加QQ：800020900 或加微信：apzy123 获取